The other night I sat in with a band looking to do something different by using a keyboard/bass combo player. I showed up at the large house for rehearsal and then looked at the long noarrow stairway up to the rehersal room. I had my JBL515xt in the car but it would of been cumbersome up and down those narrow stairs. They told me I could use a small bass amp they kept up there. OK I'll try it/
Peavey MAX 115. 15" w/horn, 300 watts in a compact cabinet. Set everything flat, no time to mess with it and we started. Tilted it back against a wall so I could hear better and I was impressed. Doing LH/bass and RH Hammond and Piano it really kicked and sounded good. I know a lot of you are off regualr amps anymore but thought I'd pass this along. For $300 you could even use it as a sub woofer with the added bass boost effect it includes. Gets a lot of positive reviews on different sites.