Hi Giovani,

I recently purchased the Yamaha Stagepas 300 Portable PA System. It is brilliant. It consists of two powered speakers - one houses all the leads and the other houses a 'baby' Powered Mixer that thinks it's a 'grown-up'. I say this, because it can take two keyboards, four microphones, two powered speakers, two CD Players/Recorders and a guitar. This mixer can be used as a stand alone or, (if space is a problem) sitting in one of the speakers. Connected to your keyboard, you can play your own KN recordings through it or, connected to a CD Player you can play CDs through it. It has full facilities i.e: reverbs, echo, both high and low volume levels for each connection , speech control and a Master Volume Control which can be used either direct from the mixer or from the KN. The output power is 150W + 150W/6 (whatever that means). I like it because it is so compact which means there are only two pieces of gear to take on gigs and, best of all, it really enhances the KNs sounds and rhythms.

Hope this is of interest to you. If so, you could check it out on the Yamaha site: www.yamahaproaudio.com

Audrey