Chas....that's quite a lot of poignant stuff you wrote there. And everything you said made a lot of sense. Yes, it did soften the blow for me, because I put more effort into getting songs off a 30 year old cassette than I did in actually playing the original music.

But this is a good platform here to say this. I went through all that trouble for two reasons.

1) You don't really know a person or understand comments and remarks that person makes or how to talk to them until you know all facets of their personality. A newcomer into this room will not understand a lot of the spoken word, until they know where the person is coming from...their background.

2) I wanted to exhibit some creativity in playing music and using multi-keyboards. So many demos I see on Youtube......the players or vocalists in many cases are good, But that's it......GOOD, but no flair or imagination. So much can be done nowadays with the technology and no one seems to be doing anything but......playing songs. I had a lot of creative ideas back in those times that I thought I would pass on.

Mark