I did a bit of testing last night with the VH2 and discovered a few things. First and foremost, you must exercise complete vocal control. Vocal harmony is not meant for a power singer who uses the proximity effect. This caused the VH to wander all over the place, even using my TC Helicon Harmony-M. While the Harmony-M handled this a bit better, when I maintained the mic distance and exercised vocal control, keeping the levels fairly clean and constant, both the VH2 and TC Helicon tracked perfectly.

Unfortunately, I didn't record the data, mainly because I cannot sing as well as I could just two years ago when my health forced me to retire. To me, this is quite disconcerting as I depended heavily upon my vocals during my performances. I loved it when the ladies, young and old, told me how much they loved my voice, then gave me a big hug and kiss. Those were the days, my friends. smile

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)