I created my own 750-song list, with about 175 or so favorites. I found, as a professional entertainer, it an invaluable tool that pretty much eliminated dead time between songs, unless you really wanted dead time between songs. I never agreed with those that seemed to think they needed a lot of banter with the audience while they fumbled through their books and I-pads trying to figure out which song to play next, then spend forever pushing various buttons to set up to perform that song. I recently posted a video on this site of just how effective and useful that song list, or in my case Music Finder Directory, is for someone who is an entertainer.

Our arranger keyboards have a huge number of wonderful, onboard tools available at our fingertips. However, there is a learning curve required in order to use them successfully. I am utterly amazed at how many entertainer/musician/singers that never take the time to explore these features, and often never take the user manual out of the zip-lock back that it arrived in with the keyboard.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (01/17/18 11:13 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)