I would definitely love to have a Genos, but for now I am pretty much a 61-note keyboard player. But one of the exciting results of new arranger model releases has to be the anticipation that some of the new board's styles can be ported down to be used on the earlier model arrangers. As we all know, this is not always the case and the resulting converted styles can end up sounding nothing like they did on the original host keyboard. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this video. The individual who put it together first downloaded the A Capella vocal of Taylor Swift singing "Love Story" and then he (or she) created the backing for the song on the S970 using the GENOS Nashville Pop style. This video solidly reinforces my excitement about Yamaha arrangers and particularly the S970. Hats off also to this young guy (or gal)....the video is a great testament of the power of a MOTL arranger keyboard.

PS - sorry if by chance this video may have already been discussed. I tried searching for it but came up w/no results.

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"