Well, I’ve listened to the following demos and I have to say that I’m surprised not in a good way.

Whereas it sounds decent, overall it reminds me where arranger keyboards were about 10 years ago.

Giving that PSR-S770 has a similar price-tag, and it has, well, simply very-very good acoustic and electric guitars, (I can say the same about the rest of the voices and styles), I just don’t see a point to consider this product of Roland. If it’s about tweaking… well, for that purpose there are computers, which are in fact much more affordable.

Sorry, but giving what I hear I find the price for E-A7 sort of offensive.

I’d love If I was proven wrong, but not with words – with demos. If fact, I have to say that going to a store and trying the keyboard itself is not always safer than relying on watching YouTube. Because after making the whole trip to a store, then being distracted by surroundings – usually it prevents me from seeing a “real” picture. So I started to give more credit to sitting home listening to the demos being relaxed and attentive. Frankly, I find it challenging as well.

Yet, the performance in the start of the topic is indeed a good one, I love the passion.