It is perfect, I would say, perfectionism.
I'm myself not a fan of doing my homework to that extent. Surely, I have to pay my price. Still, I don't see much point in an arranger if you use dozens of registrations during one song. There are sequencers for that kind of work and you can have coffee between every registration.

The benefit which arranger gives to me is an opportunity to draw the whole picture in real time, making a feedback loop with your emotions.

There are certain stereotypes about arranger players, and any stereotype is always built on both truth and ignorance. They make people see an arranger keyboard as something "geeky".

An arranger player does seem geeky because his is not a team player, he's rather isolated, which can be confused with being an outcast.

But it's the world we are living in right now, the world of isolation. I see potential to change the image of an arranger player as well as I see that it will not happen.

There are too many demos of keyboards are being produced so far without being serious about the keyboard. It's more like.. being at school.. With no intention (or support) to go far enough.