Originally Posted By rattley
Hello Bachus,

I haven't logged onto psrtutorial yet. What commotion have you created there now??? LOL Just kidding.....as I wrote to you before, the last time you were banned....... I enjoy your posts whether I agree with them or not. I can feel your music passion when you go all out on a topic. I think because the other place is a Yamaha based forum some of the moderators just can't stand to see anything negative about a Yamaha.

I love my Genos. I love it more each time I turn it on. It's as close to perfect as I have seen yet. But there is always room for improvement. And it's opinions like yours that should help Yamaha as they design their next Genos.

Please keep posting here. I read every single post you submit. Don't know if you celebrate Thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving if you do. I'm sure we are thankful for Genos whether it is perfect or not............. -charley

Well, this time its not as much about being banned.. on which i defiately disagree, but its more about posts and topics with lots of valluable imformation being removed..

Please tell me where my criticisme is unfair or not backed up by facts?

The opinion, is not meant for yamaha to improve the next Genos, but to improve the current Genos trough software upgrades the same way as they did with the Montage.

http://keyszone.boards.net