For the past two weeks I have owned a Roland E-A7. I bought it mostly for a backup keyboard, and sold my KMA to Bruno.
I loaded my custom styles from the old BK7 in it, and with very little tweaking they worked fine.
There are lots of good things in the E-A7. I like some of the acoustic guitars, and a couple of the electrics. Saxes are good, organs good, drums sound really live. Not crazy about the pianos, but there is a new 88 Grand that is very usable.
I'm able to easily find styles for everything I need. Some are really good.
The OS is fairly easy to get around. The two screens are actually more useful than I expected. Keytouch is fine for me, but I like light keys.
I love the overall size and weight.
The mic processor is limited, but sounds o.k. No harmonizer.
The drawbacks to me are:
No text display, just for midi files.
Big old external power supply.
Screens are pretty small.
Not too much NOT to like though.
Having said all this, it certainly would not replace my beloved PA4X.
I have the right to return it within a month, and I'm on the border about whether to keep it.
If anyone is interested I'll post a recording or two.
One more thought...I could certainly play this keyboard every night and do just fine. The audience reaction has been positive on the couple of nights I took it to work. If a person spent time tweaking, editing sounds for variation, editing some drum parts, etc., it would be a really good tool to have in the arsenal.