My wife and I have been talking of me getting to one keyboard. We have my PA 4X and DGX 650 in our den now.

I took a picture of our den with the keyboards with my iPad that I’m using now but can’t figure out how to post that picture to this forum. This forum and my iPad seem incompatible.

So now, I’m thinking of a 76 key arranger. Something that will give me more flexibility than either my 4X or DGX650.

My wife, a piano player, likes the idea of a 76 Key arranger...she might play it...the organ touch is ok.

The idea would be that we would have a keyboard that could be for home use and to play in public from time to time. Most likely my DGX, 4X and S970 would be sold.

So, here are my requirements for a home/play in public, keyboard.

(1). 76 Keys with a decent keyboard action.

(2). Good sounding system for home play. Sounds good in public.

(3). Weight/size for transporting to play in public.

The 4X76, Genos and Tyros 5/76 all work for 76 Keys. I’m thinkin* my 4X has a bit better key action compared to my Tyros4.

Korg and Yamaha both sound good at my home. The PAas is less cables. My 4X sounds the best in public...much more of a live sound. My Tyros4 had a lot of great styles, guitars and holiday styles my 4X doesn’t have.

Weight wise, for the occasional transport to play in public, the Genos is the one to beat..actually a pretty big advantage.

Thoughts?