I just got an email from 3351 aka: ED, and he was telling me, that, it has become quite around here, and wanted to know why? Actually, I had noticed the same thing as well. It seems, that more people are taking about aranger keyboards, more then about synthesizers. Which to me, seems a bit odd on a website called the Synth Zone. However, I do find more traffic in the Bar, then I do in the General Discussion Section. Eeven the Vintage Synth Explorer, gets, more traffic then this board.

Maybe we need to change things up a bit around here, and make it more exciteing. After all this Board and Web site are about synthesizers? One post on the VSE froum, that got a lot of attention. Was a theard, where people could post photo's of there home studios. That one post got well over 1,000 replies. There is even, a theard, for Interesting Ebay Acutions. That one get's a ton of responses too. There is a post helping newbies, when buying a synth, or buying a new synth. I will even hear people go into great detail, why one synth is better then another.

I know I don't post on here, like I used to, but it seems, to me as if the energy, has decreased, and I for one would like to see it come back! Maybe Nigel could remove the catagories, that don't get many, or any posts, and keep the ones that do. Like the BAR, and the Aranger Froum, as well as the General Discussion froum. Just a suggestion, Nigel.

Maybe, we have hit a slump, and we just need to come back, but make it FRESH, and Exciteing! I know I for one, will try to post more on here.

Okay, enough of my ranting, I just wanted to share my thought's and ideas.

Peace!