Funny that you bring this up Fran, as I have been checking out this keyboard lately too.

We are about to move to a new house which is a bit bigger than our current house, but the I don't think the layout will allow my to play my acoustic piano at odd hours without disturbing my wife and kids.... Hence, I'm searching for a digital solution. I'd like something with styles too just to mess around with, maybe just to entertain company and such.

I've looked at a Yamaha DGX, sounds were good, styles were all right, but it didn't really feel like a piano, plus it's rather bulky..

I tried a Casio CPG 700 and I liked the feel, slicker design, nice touch screen the styles were good enough for home but not as good as Yamaha, but the keys made a lot of noise. I was even wondering if the sound of the keys would annoy everyone at home while they are trying to sleep or study.

Next I tried a Roland fp 50. It feels wonderful, like a nice
acoustic. Piano and electric pianos were awesome. No brass or other sounds other than piano, EP, and strings. I could live with that, but the styles were kind of hard to access, also I couldn't figure out how to silence the LH when playing with the auto accompaniment. Maybe it's possible?

So "on paper" it appears that the Korg Havian could provide a good piano experience plus it has a full arranger and lots of other sounds. I like the touch screen and the chord sequencer would be a great practice tool. The problem is I have no idea how it feels. No dealers seem to carry it around here. From all the YouTube videos I've seen, I think it's differently sounds good enough for home, but I'm curious about the feel.

If anyone has one, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache