Ok sports fans, I just returned home from a full day of sailing - fantastic weather, excellent sailing conditions, excellent company, my daughter's room mate Christine.

Now, those of you who said #1 (the first song) were correct. It was the TC Helicon Harmony-M, which I fell in love with the very first time I fired it up, though the user manual is lousy. The second song was created plugging the mic directly into the keyboard, and using the default settings, no tweaking or tuning at all. I know I could have made it sound better, but it wouldn't be a fair comparison if I did that.

I have been using an external vocal processor ever since I met Uncle Dave for the first time in a New Jersey Rib place and heard him sing. UD is a master of right hand chords to trigger the vocal harmony, thus, one of the reasons he sounds so good when singing in harmony. But, I'm still better looking then him! wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)