Tony, Steve

Without knowing how the tablet was packed in the bag, if something jarred it etc it's hard to know what caused that.

However, I noticed that the tablet does not really close tight shut like a typical laptop does. There is some play in it and the part farthest from the hinges can move a bit when moving. Test it out. I decided to be on the safe side to take the tablet apart and have it in two different sleeves with the screen facing a 3 ring binder near the screen and some folders with a bunch of paper on the back of the other for protection. Or, to just bring the tablet part and do the same along with being careful not to cram other non-flat things into the case and to be very careful moving it and putting it only places where nothing can fall on it or if the van was jarred that nothing would happen.

I may be being over careful but I feel safer doing it this way. It may not hurt to have the tablet together, but since I thought there might be a chance that the two pieces could get jarred together, even by just picking up the case I decided on not moving it as a connected unit.

Here is a link on their site for a cracked screen. Don't know how that would all work but you can give it a try.

http://protwelve.com/support/cracked-screen/

As for the ebay link you need to keep checking back as the item comes and goes, but they continue to use the same link over and over.

Also, you should be able to put the tablet on your ebay watch list and have them email you when it's available.

Scott