Deane,

I have been and still on occasion use unreal book for the ipad. However a few months back JerryGr talked about android and Mobile Sheets Pro , It was very impressive, Tony got interested in it too and he purchased the pro12 tablet same one I’m using. In a single night for about 3 hours we worked together and got Tony’s tablet working like a charm. With that said there is a Pro12 version of the software available for Windows 10, so you may want to take a look at that.

I now prefer the Mobile Sheets Pro versus unReal book for a few reasons, one being it’s a piece of cake to set both the Korg Pa series and the Pro12 tablet to communicate with one another. Once ya get ‘em talking I can pull up a
songbook entry on my PA4x and it immediately pulls up the corresponding lead sheet on the Pro12 and vice versa. Yes it can be done on the iPad with a program called Songbook but it’s more work to configure each song and entry with a Yamaha registration. Bottom line I know Tony endorses and I do too Mobile sheets pro. The Pro12 for $227 is a steal and I think there are probably other tablets even priced a bit lower that will do a great job.