One of the main problems with working as a full-time entertainer/performer was that you rarely spent time with your family. You worked as much as possible, never turned down a job, worked nearly every possible holiday because of the increased pay, worked doubles, weekends, etc... The entire family was neglected, especially the children. When I had a free hour or day, I always tried to include my wife and children in some kind of outdoor, recreational activity. As year progressed, the children married and moved away. Yesterday, I went fishing at the Monacy River with my son, something I had not done in many years. The water was chilly and a bit muddy, so the fishing was not productive, however, we enjoyed each others company and later went to Buffalo Hot Wings for supper and a beer.

Tonight, my daughter and I will leave for a 2 day trip to Virginia and visit Turner Sculpture, something I had promised to do quite some time ago. Just a dad and daughter trip, and she is really looking forward to it. We'll have dinner, on me of course, at a local restaurant on the Delmarva Peninsula, one that serves the best crab cakes and ice cold beer.

Attached is a video of yesterday's fishing trip, which includes a short segment of underwater shots of my son's homemade fishing lures that he created and made with his 3D printer. Both of my children are extremely creative and inventive, something I sincerely believe they inherited from both Carol and I.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)