John ... if you used our surnames I would have been FIRST !!! grin

I am using the tablet for the first time on today's Memorial Day gig in NJ ... it has gone well in practice and rehearsal ... I even put a 'Memorial Day' 'SETLIST' together on the tablet that matches the 'Songbook' setlist on my Pa900 ...
I'll give a report later - probably tomorrow - as to how it goes... I will have hard copy ready 'just in case' ...

One disappointment about the On-Stage Bookplate tablet holder ... https://on-stage.com/products/view/11703/121979 The last small pic in this ad shows the Bookplate without the 'mounting screw' (my terminology) that would attach to the bar ... when Steve and I worked on his, we were able to remove that mounting screw which allowed the Bookplate to be mounted on a boom mic bar ... when I got MY Bookplate, I tried to remove that mounting screw and almost sprained my wrist trying to get it off to no avail ... I contacted the On-Stage customer service manager (who was very helpful, cordial and patient) and found out that the mounting screw is now not meant to be removed and is set in with 'threadlock' adhesive ... apparently Steve's Bookplate did not have the right amount of threadlock adhesive - OR, I had an extra dish of Wheaties for breakfast that day and was able to unscrew it ... confused1
After spending a considerable amount of time with the CS manager on the phone and with e-mails I have a 'work-around I am going to try when I get back home next week ... More about that later ...
The CS manager did tell me that On-Stage R&D is working on another Bookplate model to attach to a boom mic bar ... frown