... what the next moment will bring ... Last Monday I was in our kitchen preparing a marinade for some ribs I was going to grill for dinner and the next thing I vaguely remember was phoning my wife and telling her I wasn't feeling well and that she should come home, and the next thing after that I vaguely remember is calling 911 ... then I found myself in RI Hospital ER ...

Apparently I passed out and fell in the kitchen hitting my head on something ... a CAT scan showed some slight bleeding but a second one about 6 hours later showed 'stability' ...

After EEG, Carotid artery sonogram, echo cardiogram, neurology tests, etc. etc. everything came out good, which is the good news, but there is no definitive answer as to what happened ... the Dr. at RI hosp said over 50% of cases where someone has blacked out go 'undiagnosed' ... I have a follow up with my MD tomorrow, and was told to follow up with a Neuro Dr in a couple of weeks ...

I'm still not feeling 100% - some weakness, light headed, etc., plus, I was given a 'seizure blocker' medication for a few days, the side affects of which are dizziness, light-headed, etc. frown
I have been 'laying low' - no keyboard in almost a week, gave up a gig with the female vocalist for today ...

Could have been worse, no doubt ...

But, we NEVER know ...