LOL....We are talking Allen & Heath here, not Behringer.....Ya'll are highjacking my thread..... darthvader

The A & H was my choice all along, though I compared it to Presonus, Behringer, Soundcraft etc...Each one eliminated themselves 1 by 1. The X-32 was the last competitor standing.....Saw a lot of features, but in the end wasn't feeling it...At least for me....BTW I got my QU 24 for only $115 more than the X32.....

Key reasons I went with Allen & Heath

1. Did my due diligence and not one review said the Behringer was better sounding head to head....not one...I'm sure the X32 sounds great, but head to head all reviews went to the QU....

2. No touchscreen.....no deal

3. Behringer over the years has had a rep for quality control issues, though this model is less so. There are still reports of issues with these, but not at an alarming rate, but they are there....I do believe the quality control is better on these, but does not match the Allen & Heath....

4. Did not want layers on stage...I want access to all 24 channels on the fly and not go through menus

5. Allen & Heath has no fan, so for studio work this is huge

6. UI for the Behringer has been compared with a NOKIA phone from the 90's....(That review concerned me, knowing my standards)

7. A lot of people use them, and I never like to walk onto a stage with what everyone else has....That is why I went Korg PA 4X.

8. Aesthetics.....The Allen & Heath is gorgeous, the Behringer is ok, but not something that takes my breath away. The QU 24 is sleek & the color scheme is awesome. Love the Chrome Edition especially.

9. I had gear lust for the Allen & Heath QU 24 for months & had to have her.....Anything else would've been "settling".....When I set my sights on something, I got to have "it"........

10. Did I mention I had to have her?

Edited by Steve A (03/21/17 09:36 AM)