After talking with my loving wife, I decided to host another Synthzone Jam at the Diamond Ranch. We really enjoyed the last one, my wife said she had lots of fun meeting with everyone and there was no reason not to host another here at the ranch. smile

The tentative date is Saturday, July 15th from 12 noon till whenever you decide you've had enough.

As usual, I will provide the garden tractor and cart to haul any and all gear to the family room, which makes life a lot easier as those who attended the last jam will confirm.

The bar will be fully stocked with whatever you enjoy other than champagne. If ya want champagne, you better bring it with you.

The menu will include:

Johnsonville Brats with rolls
Johnsonville grillers with rolls
Filet mignon shishkabob with red peppers, yellow peppers, vidalia onions, and mushrooms basted with Yoshida gourmet sauce
steamed jumbo shrimp with hot sauce
grilled kielbasa with peppers and onions and gourmet sauce
All the fixins for the above, including chopped vidalia onions, sweet pickled relish, Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Mustard, fresh lettuce, sliced tomatoes, lite mayo, katsup, salt and pepper. There will also be a fresh vegetable mix with ranch dressing for dippin for those that wish to watch their diets.

For desert, it will likely be cheese cake.

Of course, there will be soda and lite beer available as well. If you just want ice water, it comes from a 550-foot deep well, it's ice cold and probably the best tasting water you will ever consume.

In order to make this work, I need firm commitments from those that will be attending via email to travlin-easy@verizon.net on or before July 1st.

For those that are coming from long distances, there is overnight lodging at reasonable prices within 25 minutes drive time from the ranch.

NOW! The only thing that could potentially put kink in the plans is my health, which I'm working very, very hard to improve. I'm beginning to turn the bend a bit, and with luck, by the time the Jam rolls around I'll be skinnier and better looking, something Carol would like me to be as well. wink Remember, I'm one of the old codgers in that video I posted.

I have a limited amount of gear here (remember, I retired). I have one Bose L1 Compact, one Barbetta Sona 32SC, two X stands, Yamaha PSR-S950, two handheld mics, one wireless mic system, and more cables than most music stores.

Bring your keyboard, amps, mixers (I no longer own a mixer), and your spouses. Hopefully, AJ will make it again as we really enjoyed his demonstrations of his latest works. Also hoping to coax Don Mason out of the swamps of Louisiana (it will be 20 degrees cooler here, Don).

OK guys and gals, the ball is now in your court. I'm headed for the exercycle and treadmill.

Almost forgot, Nigel, can you please make this a sticky so it stays on top of the first page.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)