For the past few days, my PC has been blinking and the screen keeps going black for a couple seconds, then pops back on. It was maddening just trying to read the forums. I talked with my son, who is a PC guru and makes his living as a computer programmer and he said, it sounds as if the video card is getting ready to take a dirt nap. Online sites revealed the same.

Not wishing to change operating systems from Windows 7 and having some older programs that would not run on Windows 10, I opted to find a refurbished PC at Wallyworld's online site, then just swap out the Hard Drives and I should be good to go. My PC must have sensed that things were not going to be favorable, blinked a couple times, rebooted itself and wallah, everything now works just find. The refurbished PC was less expensive than a video card and included free shipping to the local Wallyworld. Looks the old PC will be around for a while longer, but if and when it does decide to take a dump, I'll be more than ready for it.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)