Originally Posted By: bruno123
Hi Mark
What instrument makes my head turn when I hear it played? The accordion, the sound is pure; it is real.

Hi John......let me get this out of the way first. Yes...I play accordion, piano, and synthesizer. Love them all in different ways. The accordion......just what you said..."pure" and "real." Let me add to that. "A major vehicle for expression (the bellows)" Between the accordion and the piano....I get (in this present emotionless world) every emotion out of me that I need to. I often thank my Higher Power that I have those outlets.

Now.......I have to thank you for your interest in what I had to say. It ended up helping ME.....bringing up the subject. I suddenly realized that I'm not "practicing what I'm preaching" as much as I used to. So I sat at the piano, and.........concentrated.....on the right hand and I began practicing "the method" doing arpeggios with my left hand. The improvement in my playing in only one week has been amazing. I'm hoping now that I have the time to carry on with the "concentration."

Mark