Sorry to report that my update to v1.30 has very disappointing results. After the update (proper restart of system ect), I went straight to the pattern sequencer. Nothing but problems. I first discovered an operational oversight (not really a game breaking bug, but logically isn't really how it should be). When copying any data (while in pattern mode) be it element or part data. Logically your source data should match the current pattern you are working on. This is not the case. When attempting these edits the source data will require you to select the current pattern (odd huh?). Here's the kicker though. When recording a pattern (again logically) you should be able to simply record your initial variation, copy said parts, and continue your work. Here's the problem. After you record your first variation, you must immediately save that to a user location. Why..., well because of the previous operational oversight mentioned, if you don't do this your current pattern will not be available for "source data". Crazy isn't it.

It gets better. While trying to edit a pattern, my screen goes completely black, I lose sound, and complete panel control. Board was utterly frozen! Required hard reboot. After hard reboot.., my pattern sequencer is broken. Any attempts to do element copy results in a complete lock up requiring a hard reboot. Happened three times in a row. Initiated a full factory restore, and it still locks up. Not good...

I don't understand how Casio puts out these updates and misses glaring problems. I hit the wall with errors within three minutes after updating. For Pete's sake.., why don't they send firmware updates out to be beta tested by a few consumers first.

Edited by squeak_D (08/04/16 07:33 AM)
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.