Hello again, all my SynthZone friends!

A question for the 7000 keyboard technical gurus again! I have Easy Recorded a tune, and then edited it, using Step Record to change Panel Memories throughout. I start the recording with Intro 2, and then go automoatically into Panel Memory 1 for the first part of the melody, etc. Unfortunately, the Intro starts with the settings for PM1 which follows it, but I had muted several tracks in that PM. So, when the Intro plays back, it also has the muted tracks. What I want to do is use Intro 1 with ALL tracks active, and then slide easily into PM1 with the selected muted tracks. Is there any way to erase the Intro section and then re-insert it again as corrected with ALL tracks and then go into PM1 with the muted tracks? I tried erasing the Intro in Step record, and then replacing it, but, each time, it comes on again with the PM1 settings and muted tracks.

I hope this makes sense and is understandable as to what I am trying to do. If you know what I am talking about, I would most appreciate a means to accomplish this without re-recording the entire song again.

Thanks in advance for any help, my friends. Guess I will always be an amateur in "sequencing"!!

Ted Rose