I was talking with Don Mason this morning, which I usually try to do at least once a week since I've retired. He's still working at Ernest's a couple days a week, which is a good thing for a 73-year-old curmudgeon. wink

On Monday, the weather was great, temperatures in the upper 70s, moderate winds, very low humidity, perfect for a day on Chesapeake Bay with some of my favorite people. I took my grandson, daughter and one of her friends out for the day, and decided to teach my 9 year old grandson a little about sailing.

The guy singing Tough Little Boys on the video is Don Mason. I emailed this link to some of my old AD friends and they emailed back, wanting to know if he was local and does he want to go to work for them starting this week.

On the way back to the dock, we stopped to lower the sails, and drifted through the Havre de Grace Basin, where there's always something to catch. Grandson Luke got introduced to channel catfish here.

When we got home, Luke fed the fish in the pond and said he only saw 4 of them, but I told him to look harder because there is actually 5 fish to be fed. He discovered that you can't hide much from my Go Pro.

Do I miss being on stage? You know I do, but there are other things in this life that one can enjoy other than being on stage every day of the week. I think Don Mason will soon be headed for the big "R" category.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)