Originally Posted By: Dnj
didn't you have the speaker bar with the pax3 also and didn't like it too bulky, heavy, etc,...

I did have one before, and I tried go use it with my current KB/mic boom rig. The bar places the boom too far back, so I'm going to try a regular boom and see if it annoys me. This thing sounds too good not to give it a proper test drive. It's light years ahead of the PA900 in overall sonic goodness, which I found hard to accept at first. The clarity of the upper and lower ranges is astounding. It's a pretty good case of "I didn't know what I was missing" until I heard it. I have to say, given key feel, sounds, styles, and deep editing ... its the best keyboard I ever played. Maiden voyage tomorrow night at the dueling piano thingee at the shore, then more tweaks on Sunday before taking ig to my main stage at the Crab Trap. I'm stoked ... I really am. If all goes well, the 900 will sit in my studio and be in reserve for the 1 hr afternoon cocktail/NH type gigs. I'll share more as I learn more.