I have been playing 50+ years now and seldom hear a "pants wetting" set up,but just did.

I use three main keyboards for gigging these days with the S970, BK9, and Audya76 in that order. I have used all three with the Bose Compact and the SSv3 with the Yamaha and Roland as well.

My Audya is normally my band keyboard because it cuts through better, but, since it is heavier, not carried with me as much.

My big revelation(for myself) is that the Audya and the SSV3 make a formidable combination. It is my considered opinion that it is due to two factors.

1. The Audya(or another TOTL KB) has a better inherent sound.
2. The SSV3 has the ability to bring this out due to it's ability to open and spread the sounds out.

I have concluded what many already know, and that is that if you want the best sounds out there, don't bring a boy to do a man's job.
Be it a PA4X, Tyros, or Audya, eventhough the MOTL KBs sound good these days, the TOTL is worth toting if one is able.

This is not to be construed to be adversarial or confrontational, just MHO.