I should start out by saying I should kick myself in the head for my finicky and abrupt attempt to sell my Yamaha S970, WTF was I thinking? blushToday I said to myself let me sit down and dig into what this S970 can really do and I am pleasantly finding new features I didn't know were there. As I am always trying to downsize my rig and travel to jobs with as less as possible to perform with and setup. So I did some experimenting and I am so happy that when I plugged in my laptop to the S970 AUX input I found that I can using the LIVE CONTROL knobs I can assign one knob to control the Volume of the songs played from the LT & one knob to control Vol of the MIC BRILLANT!! This in turn will let me eliminate my mixer as i also have dug deep into the MIC Effects to find a usable solution to singing thru the KB and when needed using the VH2 harmony...
both are pretty acceptable vs my previous S model arranger KBs in the past or any PSR.. I will also say the speakers in the S970 after much testing are definitely better the my old S950,
why I don't know but I do know what I'm hearing headphone .

I'll dig deeper when I get some more time....
So for now I'm a very Happy Yamaha S970 player
Thank you for listening.
keys

Edited by Dnj (02/27/16 10:55 AM)