After much wrestling and contemplation. I just ordered the Roland KC-880 to match with my Korg PA 4X for a permanent place at the Church. (Keyboard does not stay there)

Couldn't go the BOSE route or comparable, because they have Choir members through the house system. Me singing & playing out of an elite system and the rest of the Choir through the house would've created a disconnect. I will run my VOX & Keyboard through the Roland and DI out to the house system.....I know, I know, but I still have to sound great vocally and am not pleased with how they set me....

Plus, I can leave a keyboard amp there and would not leave a full PA there. I can always purchase a solo rig if I need it, but I am more into the recording these days and used the other grand to buy studio monitors and $300 headphones. Been mixing and tracking on $30 TASCAMS for 4 years now.....LOL

I was playing my keyboard through my Fishman Artist Performer on 1 channel with my Acoustic Guitar on the other. Really compromised my sound.

Anyways, now I can play acoustic guitar through my Fishman Artist and now I can use my solo piano, sequences, & live Arranger through something to now hear the bottom end of the PA 4X.....

Thoughts on my purchase of the Roland KC-880 for the PA 4X?