John
I forgot you have not had any organ background. In it's simplest form, try the USA and European organs for church. The white tabs are set first, using 16',8',4',and sometimes 2'. These are "Foundation" flute tones with the numbers corresponding to the simulation of corresponding length pipes. The higher the number, the lower the pitch. The 16' is for right hand only.

The yellow and red tabs are brass,reed, and string tabs, used for coloring in conjunction with the white tabs as desired.

The vibrato and tremulant may or may not be selected, depending on the type of music desired.

The KN7000 allows for a midi pedalboard(switch in rear), for a full organ. Wheras this organ tab section allows for custom settings, there is a multitude of organs elsewhere, including "Sound Explorer".

Let your ears be your guide. There are few absolutes, especially in churches today. I have played Hammond B3's with the Leslie on, and the congregation loved it. This formerly was a no no except in black churches. If you are playing for praise and worship, the use of vibrato and Leslie effect are desirable.

This is a very simple starting guide. I hope it helps getting you started.

Bernie