I just don't believe any speaker is worth that kind of money. Kind of like the $1000 bottle of wine. Is it really better or just so you can say you have it ? A few years ago I went to a friend of a friends studio to see his rebuilt Stienway Baby Grand. Bueatiful and played great. If nothing else a good investment that will appreciate in the future. Then he showed us his $30,000 sound system. Not impressed at all but we nodded and said it was great too. LOL !

I'm a big fan of ZVOX systems for home sound. Simple and inexpensive. I've had an older model for a few years and liked it so when I moved and got my new TV and cabinet I went back to them. Had to settle for the 570 because the 670 I wanted wouldn't fit in the new cabinet but that worked out better. Added a $ 90 8" sub from Only Factory Direct and I have a great room filling system. UInder $400 total.