Hi ... I finally have the music-display device I have wanted for decades - the iPad was good, and serve me well (with unrealBook as my PDF viewer program). But I decided to "splurge" on an iPad Pro ... and WOW! what a difference! Music appears a LOT bigger than I even thought given the screen size difference. I'm going to try to attach a few JPGs showing the old iPad vs. the new iPad Pro. They show 3 different kinds of charts, some close-up and some in context with my keyboards.

iPad Pro is not cheap - but it's about the same price as the old, original "Music Pad" device (which was $999 originally) - but of course with a MUCH better screen and super-high resolution compared to that old Music Pad Pro which I owned years ago).

Also, for those that own iPads, the iPad Pro can get a LOT brighter (if desired) - the backlight seems capable of being very bright, which will be useful at outdoor gigs.

5 photos attached (if I can get them to attach properly!)
-Jim

Attachments
Example 1-close.JPG

Example 1-wide.JPG

Example 2-close.JPG

Example 2-wide.JPG