Cass: It really depends on what your goal is. Do you want to just record a straight take? Then recording to a USB stick on your 950 and transfer tracks to PC via USB. Are you singing live with your performance...again, record to USB stitch and transfer to PC. Do you need overdub capabilities? You could record basic track on your 950...transfer to PC and use either Audacity or Power Tracks to add additional tracks. Behringer makes a simple USB interface that they actually gave away with the mixer you have. Model number is UCA 200. Just take the RCA outs and ins from your mixer and plug RCA cables into the RCA ins and outs on the interface. You may have to download "asio4all" driver from the internet (free download from multiple web locations) to get it to work properly. Power Tracks is probably the easiest program you have for recording as Audacity is a nice program, but loaded with techie features. I believe Power Tracks can burn CD's or output mp3's depending on what your planning to do with the final product. You Tascam interface may work...but Tascam is famous for dumping product support and moving on to new products. Again, asio4all driver may allow the Tascam to work with Windows 10. Trying to utilize your ipad for recording can be done...but I've been doing computer recording for many years and have found the ipad a clumsy and frustrating device for recording. I've purchased many ipad interfaces and recording apps only to find that Apple (being the arrogant company they are) eliminates many of the hardware interfaces compatability with every ios update. I believe Behringer makes another more feature enhanced USB interface that's quite cheap but similar to the UCA 200. Again...it all depends on what your
final product is intended for and whether you want straight take recording or multitrack recording. But either way...it appears you have more than enough options to.accomplish your task without running out and spending a bunch of money. It also depends on how familiar you are utilizing the hardware and software you have. Key is, keep the technology out of the way and let your performance be the main factor.

Hope this offers a little help,
Jingleman