It’s always good to keep busy.

Yamaha Arrangers still use AWM1 (Like the Electones) only the Workstations use AWM2.
The main articulations on the SA2 voices relate to the attack and decay phases (There are also other effects that are incorporated, but not directly unique to SA2) whereas SA1 concentrated on the Attack phase. (This is the reason you only have 2 Art buttons)

The Korg DNC has 3 articulation controls and is much more flexible than the T5 Art buttons. (The SA/SA2 has the advantage that everything is programmed into the voices, (Something I hate on a keyboard as it takes much longer to edit) whereas the DNC effects allow you to do more your own thing, (My preference) and it is purely personal choice as to which you prefer)

Although the Korg is a little heavier, it is more substantially built than the Yamaha which depending on its use may make a difference. (As arrangers are designed for the home hobby market super strong is of little relevance due to the fact that home players usually upgrade almost as much as they change their socks, compared to pro users who tend to keep their equipment for centuries)

The T5 ensemble section is good, however apart from the Classic and theatre organ, the rest of organ world is limited, having little in common with the instruments that they are supposed to emulate. (If you particularly want Hammond emulation then the Korg wins hands down)

In the end though, there is more to an arranger than just sounds and features, and the only way to see which suits you is to actually play them live.

Hopefully the above will give you something else to ponder over.

Bill