Comments as I listen:
First guy is excellent piano player. Second guy is very good. Horn players over there seem to be able to hold their breath for a couple of minutes also. Maybe it's me, but it takes away from realism.
I must say the T5 sounds great. Don't think I want to watch another hour and a half right now.
Now he's demonstrating how it plays recording of someone singing, and he's playing some chords with it. I can't understand the explanation of course. Now a recording of Elvis imitator. I wouldn't use it that way; may as well play an MP3.
At 30 minutes, the first guy is back. Wish it were in English. Still talking about something after two more minutes.
Playing piano again. Piano sounds just like a piano to me! 33:30 playing piano with arranger going. 34 now more talking. 35 playing piano with style, apparently in Pianist mode. Very pleasant and realistic. Suspect audio drums style. 37 now playing electric piano in same mode. Maybe he'll get to other sounds later. Still over an hour to go and only piano demos. It's a good find for sure, Henni.
Maybe I'll finish it later. I'm going to play my SD7 now.