I'm really saddened to hear about Bob's illness.. I wondered why I hadn't heard from him for some time....

He and I became very good friends during my first visit to the Florida KN7000 'Jam' in April 2005. We had many interests in common and had followed similar careers in the electronics industry and we kept in fairly regular contact by email over the past ten years.

Just prior to the KN7000 'Jam' the following year, Bob invited me to stay with him at his home in Tennessee, before motoring down to Florida for the Jam. We returned to Tennessee after the second Jam and I stayed a few more days with him, going round and about seeing 'the sights' and having a few games of pool at his local senior's club.

Bob made me very welcome and I had an open invitation to return to Tennessee whenever I could. Sadly, for one reason or another, I was never able to take up his kind invitation.

Although as Nigel mentioned, he is seriously ill, miracles do occasionally happen and I can think of no greater deserving guy for one to come his way. He is a thoroughly nice guy who was always willing to help others and I earnestly hope and pray he comes through this bad time.....

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)