Hi Bill,

Very kind of you. Since I will not be playing this but seldom from the keyboard I am going to let it go. I will be putting the recording on a digital recorder and be playing it from there.

Here is one for the books. (Excuse the PUN) On Pg 81 of the manual on No. 11, it states and I quote:

"When you have finished recording, press the REC STOP button on the display, or turn off the PROGRAM MENUS button.

When the PROGRAM MENUS button is turned off, the ending command (END) is recorded. Note that as long as the ending command is not recorded, blank recording continues even if you stop playing."

The above is CLEARLY AN ERROR. If you are recording and up to wanting to stop the recording, turning off the PROGRAM MENUS button shows "error." The way the keyboard is set up, this is obvious. Not only this, it won't change the tempo you have ended with compared to the tempo you started with in the song. Also, it won't show the Intro being on and regardless of pressing the Sequencer Reset button, it won't respond. I had to reload the song. The only way to end a song is to hit the STOP RECORD button when you have finished recording.

This has been a true mystery but I want to move on. Roger came up with a good idea for me to do a short sequence to see if it would go back to the start and it does. I had no problem until this song and his thought was good because I wondered if my keyboard all of a sudden wasn't working correctly. Why this has happened and I can't stop the measures from continuing when the song has stopped when the ending has finished is a real mystery. The four tempo lights are not moving so technically, the song stopped but why the measures keep counting off until I manually hit the stop button is a mystery when I have deleted all measures after the ending. Once I hit the stop button after it technically has stopped, I then can press the reset button and it goes back to the beginning of the song correctly.

Thanks, guys for all your suggestions.

Best,

Mark