Originally Posted By: DonM
Frank, there are several good ones in the Factory styles but numerous R&R and Blues styles from previous models that work great. I do a lot of that, and it is particularly well suited for it.
I have even found a lot of styles for specific songs, with breaks built in, such as Jailhouse Rock, Blue Suede Shoes, Proud Mary, Dock of the Bay, etc. Some need a little tweaking but not much and it's easily done.
The AJamSonic package has tons of great styles included, plus a collection of MP3s that is very complete.

Ditto Don....little by little I'm finding so many great R&R styles myself on the SD7 including, Ajamsonic Upgrade, & also SD1, Midjay, etc, that convert instantly to .KST format right in the KB which is nice.There are some that are so so but let me say that if you take the time and change sounds, efx, drums, modeling, dynamics, timber, etc, you can make a dull style really come to life in the SD7.
And that goes for SMF also & thats what makes it your own. I needed a style for Mustang Sally and the R&BLUES_2_SD_(R).KST with 4th var riff from the SD5 is just perfect. Wow!! the Horn section in this style sounds like "Tower of Power" is inside your KB !! lol keys

Edited by Dnj (07/03/15 07:08 AM)