I am creating a new site that will be "Song Style Centric". This will be a "Song Based" Site with the emphasis on Songs, providing all the tools and resources necessary to learn a song. This might be the Style, Lead Sheet, lyrics, midi file, text, ..etc... and every Song will have an MP3 . You download the MP3 of the Song and you download the Lead sheets (which is the exact note for note of the MP3). Print out the Lead Sheet and now you are able to follow the lead sheet while you play back the MP3. You will be able to see how to play the song at your own pace. It is important to understand that the MP3 is the audio out of my keyboard not the Artists original MP3.

It is all about the Songs, the "Search Engine" is geared for finding Songs. You will be able to search for Songs by "Artists", "Songs", "Keyboard" or "Genres".

My goal is to provide with a really good start to learn a song, I can give you 95%, the 5% is up to you to finish it. I shall endeavour to provide every song with the best quality style that is available to me. Please understand that if you require a "Top End High Quality" Style, I recommend that you pursue the commercial route and support all those gifted and talented Style Creators. But if you are willing to spend some time getting to know your keyboard, you will have the satisfaction of creating your own style.

It will be a subscription site where you have a choice of one month ($9.95), six months ($19.95) or one year ($29.95). There was an incredible amount of time and effort assembling all the styles, creating all the Lead Sheets and recording the MP3 and this is just the beginning. I can easily see myself adding hundreds of hours just populating the Site.
I will be adding new Artists and new songs daily. I have just begun to populate the Site and the Sky is the limit.

Please visit and check it out. You are able to listen to all Songs but unable to download until you have registered. I have made a video on Site which tries to explain how to get around.

www.arrangerworld.com

Thanks for listening
Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe