Originally Posted By: KORG80
I'll have to revisit that, as my very first recording was made by setting up the backing track in BAND IN A BOX and then loading that into PG MUSIC'S digital recording software, POWER TRACKS ( which cost me a whopping $29 ). I was able to add the vocal and mix it down with the software. Turned out pretty well. Got to edit out the count in someday.

https://app.box.com/s/zh5lbckyc44cxabk7if9 FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

This was done when the harmonizers all sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks so it stands on its own without harmony.

God Bless,
Don

God Bless,
Don

Very nice job on this one, Don. clap

One of the most powerful parts of BiaB, in my opinion, is their Realtracks feature. They are audio loops of real players which BiaB uses to generate it's accompaniment. To my ears they are super-realistic, and one of the best parts is that if you don't like a particular part you can hit "regenerate" and BiaB will generate a completely different part for that instrument that is still appropriate to the style.

I don't want to hijack Colin's thread, so I'll start another in which I will provide an example of a little bit of what BiaB 2015 can do to help you make backing tracks.

Dan