Sorry Roger, neither am I. I posted somewhere a while ago that I was having SD card problems.
Roger and Mike, as of now the reader will not read any card.
When a card is inserted and the lid closed, the led light stays on for a few seconds and then goes off, consequently the screen shows the blank folders with no data in them.
Yes, i understand Mike, and i was doing that (leaving the card in the reader)most of the time, but this time my friend Keith was loading the Yammy styles and sounds to the card on my computer, and when I tried to load the card in the KB it would not read it, and has continued to behave the same each time I turn the KB on.
There are very little repair options here in The Colony, and I have e-mailed your suggested contact but as yet I have no reply
My niece is prepared to sell me my brother's KN7000 which is working OK, but i would still like to try and get mine working
if only for personal satisfaction.
I was advised to try a new card reader, but I am inclined to think it may not fit the KN7's organised set-up.
I take your advice on board re the hard drive, it is maybe just a poor compromise.
I will keep you posted on any developments.
As I have said previously to take on a new KB (Korg PA3XPro/ PA900 are my thoughts at this stage)would be challenging in itself, but might be my only other option?????????

Ray dance frown frown

Edited by The Saint (01/23/15 11:12 PM)