I stopped and saw Joe and his Wife Homer at the rehab facility on Wednesday. Joe looks a lot better, he has lost an enormous amount of weight and said he hopes to go home in the middle of next week, which I hope is the case. When Joe entered the facility, he could not walk at all. He's now walking about an hour a day, which is a huge improvement over his previous condition. His weight is down to 272-pounds, which is a massive loss of weight in such a short time frame. Joe was scheduled for gastric bypass surgery, but has been taken off the schedule since his dramatic weight loss. Additionally, his diabetes number have also taken a huge turn for the better, a big plus for the weight loss. Overall, he's looking forward to going home, and hopes to get back to work playing music for the ladies in the next few months.

If anyone would like to give him a call at the facility, the direct line to his bedside phone is (410)832-2373. I'm sure he would love hearing from any of the forum members.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)