Although I don't use the styles, I really like the BK7m drums and use them almost exclusively for practice and rehearsal. I even midi them to my electronic drum kit and use it in lieu of the standard module (DM10 Pro). There are a couple of other voices that I like as well, especially the Brass Sforz. which I use a lot.

I still prefer the Jazz guitar on the Tyros 2 for my feeble attempt at guitar solos but only my KeyB Mark 111 will do for organ.

Most folks here know how I love the blues and even if a song didn't start out that way, I'll usually make it one smile. DonM said one song I did made him "want a drink of whiskey" smile. I took that as a compliment (even if he didn't mean it as one). I know Gary hates "Soul music", so I'd advise him to pass over this one smile.

This is one of my usual 20 min. one-pass specials. I'm too lazy to go back and correct mistakes (it's the feeling that counts smile ) or try to do a proper mix, so the organ bass is a little weak, the horn line has a mistake and the volume is erratic, and the organ is too loud. Plus, I didn't look up the chords so they're probably not correct, but what the heck, this is about those great BK7m drums (6/8 Pop) untweaked. Warning, sounds terrible through PC speakers, use headphones or monitors, if possible.

BTW, I always liked this tune; should've taken the time to learn it smile.

https://app.box.com/s/whvix11w52i0g1own5q7

chas

PS: In case you don't recognize it, it' Georgia on my mind.