Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI Roger,
I understand that.
The floppy for the KN800 was a option and I think it was about a 500.00 add on. Would you believe that the list price for the KN800 at the piano store where I bought it was $5083.00 with tax? I wouldn't buy it at that price as I had a Lowry Micro Genie with 11 softwares that could be loaded into it and was the first arranger keyboard I bought. I went out to the County Fair and this dealer had set up shop there to sell the KN800 and other stuff. I demo'd the KN800 for two days for them out of the kindness of my heart and EGO, and so they gave me a huge wopping 20 Percent discount, and threw in the floppy drive. I traded in the PR90 Technics first digatal piano on it.
Today it is worth about 200.00 but other then the lack of midi it still works good.
BEBOP

Hi!
I'm so glad I found this forum
I can see that I have SPACE for a memory card - and a floppy disc. But my pc doesn't have a floppy disc station. (It's a laptop with another solution on it.
My intention was to be able to play and edit notes by playing, in the seq. program. I thought it would be easier, but I don't have too much experience yet
I was just like "ok let's plug in the MIDI cables and push the MIDI button!"
But of course, I've checked out other things as well.

Anette