Today was our first day working in the Special Needs Ministry in my church. This is a ministry that is dedicated to help children and young adults who have special needs in solving problems, speech, and uncontrolled movement and much more.

Our church has purchased seven acres for the Special Needs ministry. Art and crafts, Bible study, horseback riding; three adults are assigned to each child riding the horse.

The couple heading the ministry has a 36 year old daughter who cannot physically function. Her speech is also affected, but not enough to stop telling people about her relationship with the lord. She goes from church to church telling about her life and her positive feelings.

I have been asked to supply music for their events and some of the classes. I have to keep the music simple. Most of the songs I need will be Christian (simple) and happy children’s music. Any help will be appreciated.

We had a musician on this forum that played most of his work for children, I’ve forgotten his name. If you have his name it will help, I would like to ask him for some ideas.

Thank You, John C.