Nigel, I have always had high regard for you and have mentioned on occasion, years ago, appreciation of your being the administrator of the Technics forum. I am quite surprised that you are a "rocker" and don't own a Technics keyboard. However, you are administrator on various other forums that support other keyboards. With music, I suppose it boils down to what we are inspired by when growing up. I grew up with Rock 'n Roll and never took to it. I was further along in music than playing three-chord harmony. My parent's music inspired me greatly and it is the music that I made lots of money playing and had a very successful career playing and singing thirties and forties music. Being featured nightly in New York for many years and playing Rock 'n Roll, I would have been fired and certainly wouldn't have held onto high paying jobs as I did. My average engagements were two years and more. My last engagement before moving back to California was three years, two months. I must have done something right with all the talent in New York City.

I think many on the forum would be interested in knowing how you, as administrator of the Technics forum, don't own or play a Technics keyboard. This is especially true with the no longer availability of Technics keyboards and especially, the high praise of the KN7000.

Regards,

Scott Reed