On Friday, I drove up to the boat, mainly in hopes the temperature would rise 10 degrees to a figure closer to my age, and that the wind would increase a bit - neither happened. While I was there a relatively attractive young lady leaned over her balcony and asked if I were going to sail to the Florida Keys or Bahamas this winter. I told her "No, I'm going to drive down to Marathon and spend the winter performing in the Tiki Bars and Marinas." She chucked and said "I'll be right behind you - I hate winter up here."

I told her that if my health allows, I'll sail down next fall and asked if she wanted to go with me. She smiled, looked at her husband, then looked down at me and said, I'll be on the boat when you get here to sail south. She's a very nice, young lady who is from Germany, and absolutely loves Jimmy Buffett songs. Of course, she was just kidding about sailing down south with me, but you never know. Her husband, Dave, yelled down to me "Thank you lord - there really is a God!"

This inspired me to learn a couple more new songs, which I recorded. A little Jimmy Buffett and Zach Brown stuff that I'll have fun with in the Keys.

Smart Woman In A Real Short Sklrt

Toes In The Water

Just another fun day in Paradise,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)