Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
... and, hopefully some new recorded tunes in the near future.
Ian

In the VERY near future, we hope ... wink keys

Thank you Tony...hopefully the next few weeks go as planned. I'm in the process of shifting over to a different pension (I'll be 65 this month) so I'm making sure I dot all the "i's" and cross all the "t's" and all the proper paperwork is submitted on time.

I'm really enjoying the positive change in SZ with the increase in user uploads...it's nice to really get to know how the others are doing their music and using their arranger keyboards, and I'd like to contribute some of my own work.

We are lucky to have a common location to share our music and ideas, and it's especially interesting, because we all use different brands and models, so there's never a dull moment.

I hope we see and hear more member's contributions, especially those people we have never heard before, and who appear to have a an excellent knowledge of the instrument, but have been a little reticent in uploading for fear of unfair or impolite criticism.

We all have a musical message to share and it's our different approaches to playing that often provide a new perspective to the others.

I, for one, would like to see more of it.

Ian