I can't believe I am asking this question because I should know the answer. When I load live performance (pianist mode) from my SD card, I have to make sure that the sustain pedal control is on in the keyboard. I have gone into FOOT CONTROL and made sure it is set to Sustain. I make sure to SET the PANEL MEMORIES. I have even gone into SOUND and in the PART SETTING, made sure that GLIDE PEDAL, SUSTAIN PEDAL is on when I set the PANEL MEMORY. This always loads correctly PROVIDING that I don't load a sequenced song that I have used the GLIDE PEDAL in PANEL MEMORIES. If I later load the live playing Pianist Mode, the Sustain pedal is not working. I have to go in and reset the Sustain Pedal. Am I doing something wrong that won't hold the Sustain Pedal when playing? PANEL MEMORY MODE is set to EXPAND and all FILTER TYPES on page 2 are set to ON. I do have two single pedals connected to the KN7000 but only use the one. When doing the settings for Pianist Mode, I always make sure that both are on Sustain. One would think that these settings would stay with setting the panel memories.